Sign in to follow this  
JaxxSteele

DayZ SA Review

So I’ve used the DayZ cheat for 3 days. What I’ve experienced is 2 game bans on different accounts. Banned by game developer. The pros were that the HWID spoofer worked absolutely amazing. I was able to make a new steam account and play again same day. It took about half a day to be banned. I used all Of the ESP features and silent aim. All of which work absolutely awesome. Very impressed. I tried the speed hack one time and was kicked from the server but not banned. I bought the cheat when it was being tested so I am not upset about the bans. All in all I’m very very impressed with the cheat and the spoofer. Can’t wait to use it again and maybe I’ll try not using the aimbot feature and see how long I can go without being banned. Anyways I recommend the cheat to anyone! Just be careful how you use it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

See this right here people, is a person with intelligence and a general understanding of cheating in games.

Nice review, nice to see some people still understand the status page and what they're actually doing. Hopefully, the status page will be back to being all green soon 🙂

• Like 1

Its quite unfair to mention bans when the cheat is obviously set to testing.

The Speedhack feature is meant to be set in the menu before you join a server not while playing.

Other than that great review

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The1 said:

The Speedhack feature is meant to be set in the menu before you join a server not while playing.

He did point out that he was not upset because he knows he bought it during testing.

4 hours ago, The1 said:

I appreciate the feedback. I am not upset about the ban and thank you for the information on the speed hack. Will try it out today! Thank you! (:

2 hours ago, Elite1337 said:

2 bans in 3 days and you are still impressed :D? 

He was using it during the time it was marked as "investigating/testing".

• Like 2

You use the cheat in investigating/testing, you use in your own risk.