Sign in to follow this  
davidjohnhowlett

Rust lv2 Review

Hello, so I've had around 8-10 weekly subs now over the past year.

ESP 9/10 - Works flawlessly except on the Cargo ship.

Aimbot 8/10 - Excellent with guns, mediocre with bows of any kind. Again, malfunctions on Cargo ship.

Misc Settings 11/10 - functions such as always day, Spider-Man and debugcamera actually rocks my world. 

Software Performance 8/10 - Bugs & blue screens occur infrequently, perhaps once every 6 hours of consecutive gameplay.

This is the best iteration of this cheat that HC have released, the performance is smooth as hell.

ONE IMPROVEMENT PLEASE - add streamer mode.

Love love love. Be aware once you start cheating, there's no going back. Don't make the decision lightly. Also, if you place on rustafied servers, your clan will get banned also. 

Thanks, D.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, zoK1 said:

Amazing review, thanks for sharing!

How come that they still haven't given you support role lol? You are trying so hard to get it (probably to get free sub).

Edited by Elite1337

14 hours ago, Elite1337 said:

How come that they still haven't given you support role lol? You are trying so hard to get it (probably to get free sub).

If he's trying to get it for a free sub rather than to actually help people then he can have fun with that. As far as I'm aware (maybe I'm wrong saying this) but I believe support members get 0 benefits, from what I've heard its lead-support and moderators that get free subs. If regular support members got free subs then this forum would be full of people spamming posts with what THEY believe to be useful information. Either way, I could be wrong.

For the OP, glad to see some people still appreciate the work the admins/devs do, and fyi on cargo ships in rust, I'm not sure what you mean by the aimbot "malfunctioning" but I do know for a fact that bullets do not travel straight on the ship. This was a purposeful design by the creators as the ship is traveling at speed while turning etc, the wind would physically send real bullets off-track

• Like 1

For me at least, the names, health bars etc appear all in one place in the centre of the cargo ship, leaving me without any indication of where they are. This is me being very nit picky, I'll let the legit players have even odds on one event in game 🤣

• Like 1