RareYT

Lets get a Modern Warfare cheat when it comes out

Modern Warfare Cheat   

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants a Call of Duty Modern Warfare Cheat?

• Yes
    • no

CoD MW will use security based on bo4 + ww2, so this means until you not rage in game you wont be banned. So i dont know why HC should make cheat for this game.

Also usually for cod games cheat price 15-30 usd per month, so this is cheap.

2 hours ago, banek192 said:

CoD MW will use security based on bo4 + ww2, so this means until you not rage in game you wont be banned. So i dont know why HC should make cheat for this game.

Also usually for cod games cheat price 15-30 usd per month, so this is cheap.

Cheap = even more customers :thinksmart:

There are a few reasons why we will be avoiding doing this.

First and foremost, as Banek said, these games have very little security in terms of anti-cheat and that is what most of our market and development is based on.

Second, as mentioned, this will end up with a ton of cheat providers as anyone can make a cheat for a game like CoD.

Lastly... We don't want to mention lastly, but we don't think it's a good idea.

On 10/24/2019 at 3:54 AM, Drogo said:

There are a few reasons why we will be avoiding doing this. 

First and foremost, as Banek said, these games have very little security in terms of anti-cheat and that is what most of our market and development is based on.

Second, as mentioned, this will end up with a ton of cheat providers as anyone can make a cheat for a game like CoD. 

Lastly... We don't want to mention lastly, but we don't think it's a good idea. 

Greetings Drogo, i hope youre fine/
Long time without be active here (i just stopped cheating for a time after my ban on PUBG).
But im really interested on this product/service.

If the game has very little security in terms of Anti-Cheat, that should not be a good point to provide to customers what they want on a high or even better quality? or its due to the tons of providers that will be making cheat for COD MW and the cheat maked here will not be profitable due to that?

English is not my main language but i hope you understand and can let me to understand the situation better, please.

Regards Sir!

Pretty sure there were some problems with past cod cheats on this platform, which is probably a big reason on why they choose to avoid this. I see what you mean by everyone can make a cheat for cod, and i respect your stance.