Jordan Faulkner

What Happens on Detection

What happens when the rust cheats get detected while your on a server? does it say your name in chat got banned or something? cause im wanting to use cheats but i dont want to get my clan in trouble if my name pops up.... also if anyone knows answer for rusty servers as well would be appreciated cause i know if rusty is the one who bans you then it shows but what happens if the cheat is detected and im on rusty servers? does it just not say anything and im just banned? .... oh and one last thing... does it being in testing mean its undetected and yall are just testing it? or is it still detected

Edited by Jordan Faulkner

On rainbow six siege yes, your name appears to the whole server, it says YOURNAME has been banned by Battle Eye... in other games, I am not sure.

Also, there is a website that users can post Mp4 Kill Cam Clips (nvidia experience) and it allows people to vote weather the kill was legit or not. Also this said website(not allowed to give link I suppose) also allows the video to be slowed down for better analysis. It also has a counter that shows how many times the player has been reported. You can also report anonymous or not! No recoil is the easiest one to spot. Aimbot is also easy, but smoothing makes it tricky to detect(depending on the smoothness settings). Esp though, is tough, unless the ESP user is a retard.

Also, battle eye is able to detect your cheat EVEN if you program it in ring0,(driver). Doesn't matter how you create the data pipe, weather you use lsass.exe, they will eventually find the routine. Every cheat in the planet is detectable if they look in the right place! If a hack is compatible with every machine, it is easier to detect... If you make a cheat that is compatible with only your machine how ever(it will be also compatible with machines similar to yours(chipset, cpu, etc) it will be much harder). The only way to camouflage the hack, is to take a ride with one of your drivers the extract the data :D. 

I personally upload EVERY kill cam I suspected is sketchy. Weather I cheat or not, I report every cheater our there... I record EVERY kill cam!!! I only cheat out of rage when I encounter multiple cheaters in a weekend, then I cheat along until my subscription is over or when I get banned. Usually I get banned before the subscription is over though, except if the cheat is in ring0.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Jordan Faulkner said:

What happens when the rust cheats get detected while your on a server? does it say your name in chat got banned or something? cause im wanting to use cheats but i dont want to get my clan in trouble if my name pops up.... also if anyone knows answer for rusty servers as well would be appreciated cause i know if rusty is the one who bans you then it shows but what happens if the cheat is detected and im on rusty servers? does it just not say anything and im just banned? .... oh and one last thing... does it being in testing mean its undetected and yall are just testing it? or is it still detected

I have been using HC on rustafied servers for 1+ years now. My advice would be:

1. Do not use cheats whilst playing with your clan. It is more likely than not that they will be banned from the server.

2. When the status is on testing, expect between 1-2 days of use on any one account before you will get banned.

3. With an active sub I would always play on testing, and just accept that I will burn through a couple $5 accounts in a week.

4. Never purchase a sub when on testing, as you will not be compensated.

GLHF, D.

Edited by davidjohnhowlett

I think admin can turn it on ore off, like some server show in chat when u get kicked for fly hack violation, and some servers do not, I think its the same if u get banned.

I played on EU Facepunch 1 a while ago with some friends, and when I got banned it showed up in chat, but the server im on now, does not show it

On most servers it will not say when you get banned from Rust from my experience. It will say if you get banned by the staff of the server, but not a game ban.

If you get banned from a detection it will not show in game. It only shows in game that you were banned if it’s manual by an admin.