skyrus

Rust detected

57 minutes ago, skyrus said:

Got 4 accounts banned today without even killing anyone. When will be the update?

Hi, please check the status of the cheat, there is no eta for an update.

1 hour ago, Kazantipf said:

I have the same thing. Being in the game with the cheat enabled, I get a ban ((-6 accounts

Read the status page, it is clearly not on undetected status. Using brain = no ban

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, Nighthawk said:

That's strange, Ive been playing for weeks without a ban

approximate age of your account and how many real in game hours on it? im using fresh $4 alts

6 hours ago, 420aimit said:

approximate age of your account and how many real in game hours on it? im using fresh $4 alts

Acc has 2500 hours, only using lvl 1 esp, making sure to never get reported.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, Nighthawk said:

Acc has 2500 hours, only using lvl 1 esp, making sure to never get reported.

yea im going 100 and 2 so thats the difference xD

-5 accs today, why dont u write that cheat is detected? Its so obvious, everyone who I know using lvl2 is getting ban without even killing anyone...

I got 2 weeks without ban on rust.

I'm playing on modded servers like andy.solam.

So the status "testing" is good right now.

You must understand the difference between detected and testing.

If you want my profile for steam just pm me.

14 minutes ago, massfrosty said:

I got 2 weeks without ban on rust.

I'm playing on modded servers like andy.solam.

So the status "testing" is good right now.

You must understand the difference between detected and testing.

If you want my profile for steam just pm me.

Status is still in investigating btw, and my sub expired let’s home that I get comp otherwise I lose like 10 days for nothing 

@Cybil Cheats i think they did their job maintaining the cheat, the only thing is hard is testing your changes that is why it was still investigating. And EAC doesn't wanna insta ban cheaters so that cheat devs have hard time testing out if their ware is detected. Hyper is good for a public cheat since by my experience i can run level 2 for 2 week as soon as it was announced fully undetected, i usually get banned using the cheat or not using it on 3rd week. so if you really wanna cheat so hard get invite to private ch, and this will be so hard since it would took you something to get trusted.

I tested like over10+ accounts playing different rustafied servers ( spoofing, changing ip and mac address included )

I get eac ban approximately from 1-5h without even killing anyone staying inside base doing nothing.

How that is not detected?

If you play modded servers you should not even bother or confuse anyone writing about detection status as most of them have low protection and different plugins.

Edited by skyrus

47 minutes ago, skyrus said:

I tested like over10+ accounts playing different rustafied servers ( spoofing, changing ip and mac address included )

I get eac ban approximately from 1-5h without even killing anyone staying inside base doing nothing.

How that is not detected?

If you play modded servers you should not even bother or confuse anyone writing about detection status as most of them have low protection and different plugins.

Are you doing a full system wipe before attempting? Or just got onto a different account after changing your MAC address and IP address? 

Regardless of spoofing or not, it’s always recommended that you completely reimage your hardware whenever you are banned on top of doing the other things you are doing.

To be perfectly frank, I think it would be a good idea to wait for the status to update or for an update directly from the HC staff as to the status before risking another account and wasting more money. If the status is anything besides “undetected” that means they are not 100% sure and will compensate you for the time of it is detected. 

Reimage your hardware, change your MAC address and IP address, and play legit on a new account for a little while until they give us an update.

21 hours ago, Iayouni said:

@Cybil Cheats i think they did their job maintaining the cheat, the only thing is hard is testing your changes that is why it was still investigating. And EAC doesn't wanna insta ban cheaters so that cheat devs have hard time testing out if their ware is detected. Hyper is good for a public cheat since by my experience i can run level 2 for 2 week as soon as it was announced fully undetected, i usually get banned using the cheat or not using it on 3rd week. so if you really wanna cheat so hard get invite to private ch, and this will be so hard since it would took you something to get trusted.

I totally agree. For a public cheat, this is by far the best I've ever seen for Rust. Just playing 1 full day for me is amazing and I enjoy myself. But they do support a ton of games so they can't be working on Rust all the time with only 2 devs (that I know of).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, usually some public cheat got detected and will took so long to get UD again, HC comeback so fast. It's just that i feel that the fun was way shorter since it will be totally not playable after sometime. 🙂