Sign in to follow this  
forte

Considering Resubbing to Rust after a hiatus

Question

Hi all,

I’ve been out of the game for awhile due to irl reasons, finally able to come back and play more Rust. It’s good to see you’re still going strong, I was curious what features from Lvl. 2 have been removed, is no longer safe to use, as well as general updates to features.

Is the super gathering still a feature?

Aimbot efficiencies?

Unsafe features? i.e no spread, no recoil, aimbot smoothness? 

New features?

Has it become harder, easier, or is it the same as far as reimaging when banned?

Worth investing now? Or wait until more investigation is completed?

Thanks for the time, it’s good to be back. 

Edited by forte

11 answers to this question

I would definitely wait as people are lasting like 2 hours and then banned as of right now. No Spread has been a unsafe feature for a while now, but when its Undetected, it's 100% worth buying. I would just wait until you can play longer than a few hours without a ban.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, forte said:

Do you compensate for the time that the cheat is in “Investigating” status rather than “detected”?

Yes, any time the cheat is anything other than undetected you get compensation. Even if you purchase it when it's not undetected you get compensation also. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cybil Cheats said:

I would definitely wait as people are lasting like 2 hours and then banned as of right now. No Spread has been a unsafe feature for a while now, but when its Undetected, it's 100% worth buying. I would just wait until you can play longer than a few hours without a ban.

Awesome, thanks for the information.

Are the devs optimistic that they'll find a resolution in the near future?

All features are safe, i use every single feature everytime and i last as much as i am supposed to last, there was never auto gathering afaik and instant pickup has been removed sadly. I'd wait until the cheat is back to ud again.

4 minutes ago, The1 said:

All features are safe, i use every single feature everytime and i last as much as i am supposed to last, there was never auto gathering afaik and instant pickup has been removed sadly. I'd wait until the cheat is back to ud again.

Apologies, I had a small episode of the Mandela effect- i disassociated that feature with one I used significantly prior.
I'm not as familiar with "Instant Pickup" however.

Is admin mode still a feature?

3 minutes ago, forte said:

Apologies, I had a small episode of the Mandela effect- i disassociated that feature with one I used significantly prior.
I'm not as familiar with "Instant Pickup" however.

Is admin mode still a feature?

Yeah with debugcam and all that bs.

• Like 1

My advice is that just don't sub for a month since its rare for rust to get UD for a month, i'm doing weekly subs in which i sub only 1 week at a time at most i get 2 weeks subs and still was UD, after 2nd week thats the most of the ban came in, its either delayed ban or detection ban by experience i always got ban using the cheat level 2 on 3rd week injecting the cheat or not i got ban. I have tried subbing for months and after the 2nd week i just lost a lot of accounts since i got ban in a span of 4-6 hours, i mean for a public cheat Hyper will run at almost a month without bans, thats pretty sick for me considering anyone can buy a subs.

@Iayouni Doing what your saying would be cheaper if we didn't compensate, but we do. So purchasing a month is always the cheaper option. If there is an issue where bans are evident you can just not play so you don't lose accounts.

14 hours ago, hexzz said:

@Iayouni Doing what your saying would be cheaper if we didn't compensate, but we do. So purchasing a month is always the cheaper option. If there is an issue where bans are evident you can just not play so you don't lose accounts.

Do you compensate for the time that the cheat is in “Investigating” status rather than “detected”?

you compensate +1 day for detection, and i won't complain since its a public cheat, yes that is a cheaper option but i mean, when ever i saw my PC its like the loader has devil within trying to make me play even when in testing mode. I pretty much play to check whether its fixed already or not. In the end it cost me more since i got 6-8 accounts banned using 1 month just because I'm eager to play with HC. In 1 week subs though i enjoyed 2x subscription without wasting money on accounts. so basically yes buying 1 month is a cheaper option, but its rare for rust to get fully UD in 1 month, atleast as a customer experienced using level 2 rust i have learned that the best option to save money is to buy 1 week only and play 2 full weeks starting from the day it was announced fully UD. this is my opinion though some of you might not agree with me :)

44 minutes ago, Iayouni said:

you compensate +1 day for detection, and i won't complain since its a public cheat, yes that is a cheaper option but i mean, when ever i saw my PC its like the loader has devil within trying to make me play even when in testing mode. I pretty much play to check whether its fixed already or not. In the end it cost me more since i got 6-8 accounts banned using 1 month just because I'm eager to play with HC. In 1 week subs though i enjoyed 2x subscription without wasting money on accounts. so basically yes buying 1 month is a cheaper option, but its rare for rust to get fully UD in 1 month, atleast as a customer experienced using level 2 rust i have learned that the best option to save money is to buy 1 week only and play 2 full weeks starting from the day it was announced fully UD. this is my opinion though some of you might not agree with me 🙂

They compensate however many days YOU lost from the cheat not being undetected, if you had 2 days left of a  sub but the cheat was down for a week, you are only going to get 2 days because thats how much you had LEFT