Thehobbit

DayZ Sa Ban in 5 hours

So Im casually playing dayz modded server, only using esp, farming loot and that's all I did no aimbot, didn't even pvp yet. so I got a game ban in less than 5 hours of using the hack. First thing is how long have people currently been running the hack without a ban? second is my game crashes everytime on server restart, I don't close the game I just go back to main menu and try to join back but the game crashes. when the game crashes I try to launch the game again but it says the game is still running even tho its not. I check to see and it says Battleye is still running. I closed battleye and ran the hack again and tried launching the game but the whole pc crashed when I did. I start the pc back up and instantly got the notice saying I was game ban. could that be my problem? would like to know before I go rebuy the game again.

happened to me, but I was playing R6. I got banned without even doing much I was just testing it.

Still wondering if their HWID SPOOFER will permanently change my HWID even after I restart my pc.

3 hours ago, compose5m said:

happened to me, but I was playing R6. I got banned without even doing much I was just testing it.

Still wondering if their HWID SPOOFER will permanently change my HWID even after I restart my pc.

Your HWID will be back to normal after restarting. 

5 hours ago, kennody said:

so if im game banned, after restart im not longer banned ?

No your account stays banned. It means you are safe to play on another account without your hwid being tracked

15 hours ago, killmenow said:

No your account stays banned. It means you are safe to play on another account without your hwid being tracked

ah okey, thanks bro ^^