monkeyboyxxx

whats going on here?

so word is on epvp devs ran away or some shit like that. i got level 2 pubg last month and game has been broken almost full month i had no items at all. my reseller was banek and he tries contacting devs/mods , but no answer at all. i really like HC  so i got another month and now after 600mb update CHEAT IS USELESS cuz it  cant even inject... this month my reseller was Mar1k and he also said devs give 0 fucks for long time. so my question is why do you guys sell product that IS NOT what you claim to be? thats irresponsible and in the end A REAL DICK MOVE to your customers, showing you guys care only for cash ...

• Like 1

Just stop pay that price for a hack who get detected like 2 times in a month.

Heya Monkey,

Nothing of the sort has happened. What's the point of 'running away' without an exit scam? Cmon now... We're not that silly.

You will often hear bullshit like that because we're one of the biggest providers of such software out there, and everyone likes to think that they know more.

I've explained our situation in my most recent blog post, however, everything is going back to normal as of today. Any lost time will be compensated, as always. We've never failed to do that, and we do not plan to start that now.

@Qyrie our PUBG cheat was safe for over 11 months. Detections happen sure, but you can't ignore a record like that because eventually it happened. At the end of the day, this is a game of cat and mouse.

@davidjohnhowlett I find that rather disappointing coming from you, given how many times I've tried to help you out with issues that you've had. Ahhh well.