AlbanianMan98

Admins, stop ignoring us please.

We have been waiting on compensation for rust since December, how is it that the loader has been updated multiple times, admins posting about other hacks, yet compensation hasn’t been given out yet? It doesn’t even take long to add time to peoples’ subs. I feel like we are being purposefully ignored and make it seem like we are being ripped off honestly. I always like HC but considering multiple people paid $150 and only got to use it for about two days, then when it’s been UD for 2 months no compensation, this is getting very sketchy and out of hand. If you are just going to sell detected cheats and have no compensation, and the very least update your compensation policy.

Hi Albanian,

Compensation comes once we're happy with the status of the cheat. That hasn't been the case until very recently.

Sorry for the lack of activity, we did kind of neglect the public aspect of HC, we've been working behind closed doors pretty hard and I believe this will become very evident with changes recently made and changes to come.

Sorry for the delay, we will get it all sorted.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Hi Albanian,

Compensation comes once we're happy with the status of the cheat. That hasn't been the case until very recently.

Sorry for the lack of activity, we did kind of neglect the public aspect of HC, we've been working behind closed doors pretty hard and I believe this will become very evident with changes recently made and changes to come.

Sorry for the delay, we will get it all sorted.

I am happy to hear that. I understand that things happen, and it does take time to get them sorted. We were just getting worried because there wasn't any word for months. Like I said, I always liked HC and enjoyed being part of the community, and am glad the admins are back. 

Hey hey,

Yeh, that's fair enough and understandable, again, we apologize for the lack of action and discussion, we'll give you more information as we go forward, and expect to see us active on the website once again.