MrCoolAze

PUBG BattleEye update

Question

Posted (edited)

Today PUBG got 2 update one is game update (10.2 gb game update) and other is Battleye update (57.9 mb game patch) HC PUBG cheat updateded for latest game update and battleye patch?

Edited by MrCoolAze

10 answers to this question

Yes, the cheat shouldn't be affected from any updates related to game and BE.

What about 10.2 gb game update ? Is it updateded for latest game patch ? Like new rocket launcher name in item esp, and other things

Posted (edited)
On 3/19/2020 at 1:47 AM, The1 said:

Yes, the cheat shouldn't be affected from any updates related to game and BE.

@The1  @Adrian U sure hpc pubg cheat rn 100% undetected ? Bcuz yesterday some big pubg cheat providers got detected by Battleye and i was using this provider aswell, sadly i got banned too. Now i want to switch to hpc but before doing this want to make sure its fully undetected or not.

Edited by MrCoolAze

7 minutes ago, MrCoolAze said:

@The1  @Adrian U sure hpc pubg cheat rn 100% undetected ? Bcuz yesterday some big pubg cheat providers got detected by Battleye and i was using this provider aswell, sadly i got banned too. Now i want to switch to hpc but before doing this want to make sure its fully undetected or not.

Yes, we haven’t had any complaints of bans. We are sure it’s undetected at the moment.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Adrian said:

Yes, we haven’t had any complaints of bans. We are sure it’s undetected at the moment.

@Adrian What about misc features ? like no-rcoil, no-spread and silent aim. This features are undetected as well ?

Edited by MrCoolAze

Just now, MrCoolAze said:

@Adrian What about misc features ? like no-rcoil, no-spread and silent aim. This features are undetected as well ?

You have to understand. Just because a cheat is “undetected” doesn’t mean you have no chance of getting banned. All cheats will have a possibility of getting banned, at the end of the day you’re cheating!

Misc features will increase chances of ban. If you make everything look legit and don’t rage hack you will have a good time using our cheat. 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Adrian said:

You have to understand. Just because a cheat is “undetected” doesn’t mean you have no chance of getting banned. All cheats will have a possibility of getting banned, at the end of the day you’re cheating!

Misc features will increase chances of ban. If you make everything look legit and don’t rage hack you will have a good time using our cheat. 

@Adrian Ikr im not newbie at cheating. Also i know pubg can manual ban if ur not legit. I used hypercheats pubg cheat  like 1 year ago and i got few accounts perma banned, then u guys said before dont use no-spread and no-recoil feature also same for misc features cuz this features unsecure. 

Edited by MrCoolAze

2 hours ago, Adrian said:

There has been one report in the shoutbox just yesterday.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, The1 said:

Is it perma ban by battleye or 24 hours ban ?

Edited by MrCoolAze

2 hours ago, The1 said:

2 hours ago, MrCoolAze said:

Is it perma ban by battleye or 24 hours ban ?

As per ban reports we haven’t had a proper report since Janurary 27th. The one user that said they were banned yesterday gave no information and just roasted HyperCheats, was most likely using misc features.

We have more than one user with the PUBG cheat and haven’t had any other reports since the update. We get information from the user base, if we get mass reports of bans then we’d consider it may be detected. One report that gives no information and just roasts HyperCheats isn’t considered a ban report. If it was detected we’d get flooded with ban reports. Simple as that!