anonimoveneto

Td2 cheat update ...

@Adrian  good morning .. through the reseller I knew that td2 cheat has been updated and now the cheat works without crash ... I would have expected a HC communication but maybe I expect too much ... I as you know I have about 1 month of compensation and I want to know when you do so I can finally take advantage of the service I paid for but never been able to use for the known update problems ... thanks

6 minutes ago, anonimoveneto said:

@Adrian  good morning .. through the reseller I knew that td2 cheat has been updated and now the cheat works without crash ... I would have expected a HC communication but maybe I expect too much ... I as you know I have about 1 month of compensation and I want to know when you do so I can finally take advantage of the service I paid for but never been able to use for the known update problems ... thanks

Hi,

I can confirm it has been updated and works without crash issues. 

Compensation will be given out to everyone at the same time, it won’t be done individually. It will be done!! Just be patient and you can finally enjoy the cheat. 

• Thanks 1

@Adrian ok me and other players had and will have patience..what I think is right for everyone is that the times are short and that your communications are official and not through resellers who cannot represent HC

Hi there,

Our software was updated a few weeks ago to work with the latest TD2 patch. This was indeed announced, however you've never purchased TD2 from our website, so you would've never seen the update post. So I'm not sure what you were expecting. If you did buy our software through a re-seller, then re-seller communication is what you should be expecting.

While re-sellers do not represent HC, they are the lifeline for their customers. Until you become our direct customer (a sub on our website, whether purchased via the store, or a re-seller), you will not have access to the things our direct users have access to.

Thanks.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:09 PM, Drogo said:

Hi there,

Our software was updated a few weeks ago to work with the latest TD2 patch. This was indeed announced, however you've never purchased TD2 from our website, so you would've never seen the update post. So I'm not sure what you were expecting. If you did buy our software through a re-seller, then re-seller communication is what you should be expecting.

While re-sellers do not represent HC, they are the lifeline for their customers. Until you become our direct customer (a sub on our website, whether purchased via the store, or a re-seller), you will not have access to the things our direct users have access to.

Thanks.

It’s not true,your cheat you updated for the last patch not a few weeks ago but a few days ago!I also did not use the cheat from March 3 to 22 ,these days the cheat did not work!!!I have only 3 days left,I would like to know when the compensation will be, I will remind you that tomorrow is also a new patch in the game,and again it is unknown when to wait for you to update your software.

12 hours ago, PorcoCazzo said:

It’s not true,your cheat you updated for the last patch not a few weeks ago but a few days ago!I also did not use the cheat from March 3 to 22 ,these days the cheat did not work!!!I have only 3 days left,I would like to know when the compensation will be, I will remind you that tomorrow is also a new patch in the game,and again it is unknown when to wait for you to update your software.

The latest update our Td2 cheat has had was on March 20th.

Just to reiterate on what Drogo is implying is that you did not buy our cheat from the website store. You purchased from a re-seller, this is why you did not receive a notification. Your re-seller should forward this information to you as you are no longer our customer, you’re theirs. 

If you had the cheat during the time it was down, you need to get in touch with your re-seller for compensation. But for the time being compensation has not happened. But it will!! So be patient.

4 hours ago, Adrian said:

The latest update our Td2 cheat has had was on March 20th.

Just to reiterate on what Drogo is implying is that you did not buy our cheat from the website store. You purchased from a re-seller, this is why you did not receive a notification. Your re-seller should forward this information to you as you are no longer our customer, you’re theirs. 

If you had the cheat during the time it was down, you need to get in touch with your re-seller for compensation. But for the time being compensation has not happened. But it will!! So be patient.

Alas, my seller informed me about this on March 22.At the moment the cheat is working or requires an update for the latest patch of the game which was released today?

Hi there,

The major patch fix was on 05/03. 20/03 was some stability updates. As I posted above 2 days ago, and the update date was 05/03, that classifies as a few weeks ago.

So, while you say it's not true, it's true. If you did not use the cheat from 03/03, then you should go have a chat to your re-seller for misinforming you, as you only missed out on 2 days of play there.

Compensation will go by the dates that the software was not usable as advertised, until the date where it was updated and usable, not the days you chose to use or not use it.

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

wait wait wait. what?

as i know from 05 till 22/03 (maybe till 20/03) there was a freakin crashes every 5 mins. 

Edited by RespawnDevice
  • Like 2

Some users were experiencing crashes, the majority were fine. We’ve made some changes to help out the lil guy but that was not the norm.

majority or minority it does not matter. alot of customers cant use ur product from 05 till 20/3 coz of crashes after update. and it was not a local problem. 2+ weeks of my key just wasted. 

its totally not cool

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1