Jump to content
potheadpika

Life time purchase for Rust?

Recommended Posts

hey everyone. a little new around here. i've been looking at cheats for Rust for quite sometime but haven't been able to get them due to my financial spot.

With that being said, I wouldn't want to pay a large sum amount of money over and over again. Is there a life time option for Rust? I've been told to talk to Moderators or something, but i don't know where to start without causing misunderstanding xP

boop <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, potheadpika said:

hey everyone. a little new around here. i've been looking at cheats for Rust for quite sometime but haven't been able to get them due to my financial spot.

With that being said, I wouldn't want to pay a large sum amount of money over and over again. Is there a life time option for Rust? I've been told to talk to Moderators or something, but i don't know where to start without causing misunderstanding xP

boop ❤️

Hi,

HyperCheats will never offer a lifetime subscription. We can’t tell what will happen in the future with HyperCheats. In the event that the site is no longer a thing due to legal issues etc. We may not be able to offer you any cheats. 
 

Or though there are some perks of being staff. So if this was to interest you and you have time helping out the HyperCheats community this is something you could work for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Adrian said:

Hi,

HyperCheats will never offer a lifetime subscription. We can’t tell what will happen in the future with HyperCheats. In the event that the site is no longer a thing due to legal issues etc. We may not be able to offer you any cheats. 
 

Or though there are some perks of being staff. So if this was to interest you and you have time helping out the HyperCheats community this is something you could work for. 

Hmm what are some of these "perks" you speak of?

Also how can I work my way to be a staff? Can you maybe point me in the right direction? kek 

I know very little about this site, let alone cheats in general XP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, potheadpika said:

Hmm what are some of these "perks" you speak of?

Also how can I work my way to be a staff? Can you maybe point me in the right direction? kek 

I know very little about this site, let alone cheats in general XP

Staff isn’t just handed out. And the reason I’m saying this is because we are currently low on support ranks and in need of a couple more support members to help users. Not because of the perks that come with being a Lead Support. 

To work your way to support you need to be trusted and have a good understanding of our cheats and windows software. You need to be active and answer questions helping users around the forum.

You need to work your way up the same as any other job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Adrian said:

Staff isn’t just handed out. And the reason I’m saying this is because we are currently low on support ranks and in need of a couple more support members to help users. Not because of the perks that come with being a Lead Support. 

To work your way to support you need to be trusted and have a good understanding of our cheats and windows software. You need to be active and answer questions helping users around the forum.

You need to work your way up the same as any other job.

Heh, I guess I would have to see and use the cheats for myself before I'm even considered, eh?

Thanks again Adrian ❤️

I'll look into HyperCheats a bit more, specifically around games I play like Rust and Rainbow Six.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

While I admire Adrian's enthusiasm, game subs given to supports are for tried and tested Supports, and are chosen by the admin as opposed to the preference of the Support, as the rank is used for testing and information gathering. Being a Support is a choice, not quite a job.

As Adrian mentioned, we will not be offering a life-time option on any of our games. We've found that a majority of providers who offer such options were either scamming or prepping for an exit scam. Those that did not exit scam, were still considered exit scammers as they promised 'lifetime' and that is just not something that anyone can really offer in this business.

Buying longer subs usually equates to more money up front, but less money in the long run, much like buying in bulk. We offer a 6 month sub on our services, which is a long time and comes with a pretty hefty discount in comparison, and I believe that would be the the best choice in this situation.

Have a great day.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×