rafiq123

Pubg The Honest Review

I got 3 bans on pubg in two days.Whenever every account costs 35 dollars.It doesn’t matter how much does it cost or it doesn’t matter how much I payed I have bought from you cheat for week.There is an update i want to play with new map.No one is uptading game no one is answering is the cheat working with uptade.Support is 0.Before the update there were item esp issue I have told to admins support says admins awared.If they are awared why they are not fixing it.I have been cheating on pubg since 2017. I have used so many cheats from different providers.I have bought your cheat for week in 2019 but I used it totally 3 days because of crashing game was unplayable.What is point of I am saying it.In 2019 you have so many customers.But using your crasheble cheat they refuse use it again.Now its more playable but now there is noone who asks about problems of customers.If you keep countinue in this way you would probably lost many customers.Have a nice day

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rafiq123 said:

I got 3 bans on pubg in two days.Whenever every account costs 35 dollars.It doesn’t matter how much does it cost or it doesn’t matter how much I payed I have bought from you cheat for week.There is an update i want to play with new map.No one is uptading game no one is answering is the cheat working with uptade.Support is 0.Before the update there were item esp issue I have told to admins support says admins awared.If they are awared why they are not fixing it.I have been cheating on pubg since 2017. I have used so many cheats from different providers.I have bought your cheat for week in 2019 but I used it totally 3 days because of crashing game was unplayable.What is point of I am saying it.In 2019 you have so many customers.But using your crasheble cheat they refuse use it again.Now its more playable but now there is noone who asks about problems of customers.If you keep countinue in this way you would probably lost many customers.Have a nice day

Hi,

Look, no issues with an honest review from yourself.

You have to remember that these are cheats for games, games have updates etc. When a game is updated, it will take some time for the cheats to be updated.

I had given you heaps of information, and told you that the administrators are aware of the udpate, and item ESP not working. Like I said, as soon as they seen the report, they came through with the update. The developers updated the PUBG cheat in less than 24 hours, which is actually really good. You have to understand what it takes to develop cheats as such. 

So... in other words you are mad because PUBG had a game update and it took 24hours for our dev's to update cheat?

I am support, and I'm not gonna chit-chat with you until cheat get updated i got better things to do, Adrian already told you that our dev's are working to update the cheat and it will take around 24 hours.

Also, nobody gonna ask you "rafiq are you good buddy?" , where do you think you are? Amazon?

Open a ticket if you have any issue.