Sign in to follow this  
smokehut

Rust prior to purchase + additional

Question

Hi Guys, I'm looking for the best method to attain anonymity prior to purchasing the cheat.

My plan is to purchase NordVPN, create a steam account, purchase hypercheats Rust -> Begin hacking.

Would you suggest not creating the steam account until I have the hack running to never share my current HWID?

Also, can anyone let me know if it is possible to have a key bound to enable/disable ESP? I intend to play as legit as possible so would only like the ESP for certain scenarios ( such as checking a monument is clear, or a base is clear prior to raiding )

2 answers to this question

You can enable disable certain options from menu by pressing "home" button on your keyboard.

If you have dynamic IP don't waste your money on VPN's just restart router/modem and you will get a new IP, if not go for a VPN.

I advice you buy the cheat , buy rust account , run the cheat, press OK to hwid spoofer, then run steam and game.

Have Fun!

1 hour ago, smokehut said:

Hi Guys, I'm looking for the best method to attain anonymity prior to purchasing the cheat.

My plan is to purchase NordVPN, create a steam account, purchase hypercheats Rust -> Begin hacking.

Would you suggest not creating the steam account until I have the hack running to never share my current HWID?

Also, can anyone let me know if it is possible to have a key bound to enable/disable ESP? I intend to play as legit as possible so would only like the ESP for certain scenarios ( such as checking a monument is clear, or a base is clear prior to raiding )

42 minutes ago, massfrosty said:

You can enable disable certain options from menu by pressing "home" button on your keyboard.

If you have dynamic IP don't waste your money on VPN's just restart router/modem and you will get a new IP, if not go for a VPN.

I advice you buy the cheat , buy rust account , run the cheat, press OK to hwid spoofer, then run steam and game.

Have Fun!

Just FYI. 
Some ISPs do not offer dynamic IP, but only static therefore it doesn’t change unless you ask your ISP for a change.

This will usually take some time and can sometimes depending on the service provider, cost a fee.