YB*

How to purchase with Bitcoin on Hypercheats

Question

This guide is made if you have already bought Bitcoin via @Joanna thread and you are unsure where to go from there

Follow these simple steps:

1. Pick your cheat and level from the store

2. Pick your renewal term

3. Continue on by clicking "Add to cart"

4. Once added, a popup will appear. Go ahead and click "Review & Checkout" (unless you plan on adding another cheat, go ahead and click "Continue Shopping")

5. Fill out all information and submit

6. You will then be transferred to the second step, in which it simply confirms your details and such. Go ahead and click "Place Order and Pay"

7. Now you will be redirected to a Coinpayments Gateway. What you will do now is read where it says: Total Amount to Send (e.g. it may say something along the lines of 0.00670324 BTC) along with "Send To Address" (e.g. 3GSuCZ4wZqCmvCRFBRThjg5ym7EwSMfNSp) **DO NOT USE THIS ADDRESS TO SEND. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE**

8. With your wallet, in the Recipient field, enter the "Send To Address" address that is given to you on the Coinpayments gateway

9. Once you've entered in the address, put in the EXACT amount of Bitcoin that is given to you on the Coinpayments gateway

10. Send itttttttt!

After all steps are completed, Coinpayments instructs that you wait 2 confirmations until the payment is successfully delivered to Hypercheats

Any questions, ask below! 

Edited by YB*
  • Like 1

15 answers to this question

Should probably mention even though it'll be confirmed VIP can still take some time to go through. This guide is very self explanatory and not really needed but good post anyways.

Edited by Throne
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jawwadhabib said:

I've sent the money and it's confirmed.. I have yet to receive any email about this.

Like I said you need to wait. Patience please. 

1 hour ago, Throne said:

Should probably mention even though it'll be confirmed VIP can still take some time to go through. This guide is very self explanatory and not really needed but good post anyways.

I mean, 2 members asked me how to send BTC already. I thought it wasn’t needed either lol..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mathewbach said:

how do i confirm on coinpayments? I've waited for 15 min and it only says i have 1/2 confirms

Confirmations are automatic. You just have to wait for confirmations

12 minutes ago, mathewbach said:

how do i confirm on coinpayments? I've waited for 15 min and it only says i have 1/2 confirms

1 hour ago, jawwadhabib said:

What exactly am I waiting for? It's not like it's Paypal where someone would need to confirm the payment. It's btc payment.. lol

Like I said, be patient. And look, your both VIP. lol.

so I go to my wallet then put in the exact amount and the address then it will send to the address then on the coinpayments thing how its it supposed to know I sent it?

14 hours ago, sprix said:

so I go to my wallet then put in the exact amount and the address then it will send to the address then on the coinpayments thing how its it supposed to know I sent it?

Everything is automated through the blockchain 

21 hours ago, urallsimpletons said:

how long till I get two confirmations?

looks like your good to go homie. 😃